Monday, July 14, 2008

My return to the trail.

So it been about two weeks since I got back on to the AT and what a
two weeks it has been. First off I have been reborn on the trail, I'm
sad to say that Cat hole is dead but I am quite proud to say that
Rainman is hiking strong. Rain man seems to be more in-line with where
I came from. Also I recieved this new name on account of the fact that
rain seems to follow me. Its the middle of summer and we have ben
rained on about a week out of the two that I've been on. Anyway we
have gone about 200 miles. We spent about two days in Maryland and
have spent the rest in PA the rockiest state on the trail. We spent
our 4th at Fayetteville a very small town but we did get to see
fireworks. The reason we stayed there was because it twisted my ankles
and my boots weren't working so for about five days I have hiked in
crocs and then got some keens, yeah keens! We are now in a town called
Port Clinton and will be in new jersey in about six days. I hope all
is well with my peeps back in Seattle.

No comments: