Friday, August 8, 2008

Almost 3 states to go



So it has been since New York that I have posted an update. Last I told you my phone was dead. Well it has been a couple of states since then, and we are now in Massachusetts and we have almost three states to go before we are done. I got my new iPhone when we were in Kent which was about a week and a half ago. However the new phone had none of my contacts. So I don't have any body's number anymore, so give me a call if you have my number and I might not be able to talk at the time but I can at least call you back. It has been an interesting couple of days with really cool views and interesting people to meet along the way. For example currently we are in a town called Dalton staying at a place called the Birdcage. To get to the birdcage we had to go to the shell station and ask for Rob. So it felt like we were going to a secret club or something but it turned out the Rob was a really cool guy who let us stay at his house for free and let us take a shower and even did our laundry for us and tonight we are going to celebrate the birthday of Guy who goes by the name of "naked time." Anyway things are going well except for the weather we seem to get rained on everyday for a little bit but you get used to it, I guess, and we are about two days away from Vermont. I hope everyone is doing well in Seattle and I hope to see you all as soon as I can.

No comments: